Pathway WBC members and Pathway Lending clients invited to pitch at networking event
Power Surge connects entrepreneurs and professionals from across our community. In 2017, the series welcomed leaders like Vanderbilt Women’s Basketball Head Coach Stephanie White and Conexion Americas co-founder Renata Soto, as well as entrepreneurs like Norma Paz of Las Paletas and jewelry designer Judith Bright.
Each candidly shared their stories and insights with entrepreneurs at every stage of business. Power Surge provides an intimate setting where attendees come together to ask questions, share successes, and network.
In 2018, we’re planning four more Power Surge events with powerful speakers like:
- Marjorie K. Eastman, Veteran, entrepreneur, and award-winning author of The Frontline Generation on Thursday, February 15
- Mignon Francois, Founder and CEO of The Cupcake Collection
Power Surge now offers more benefits to our members:
We’re now giving one Pathway WBC member or Pathway Lending client the opportunity to pitch their business before the guest of honor takes the stage.
The selected entrepreneur will have two minutes to talk about their business (no PowerPoint – this is casual), give out free samples or marketing materials, and collect contact info from attendees. Pitching at Power Surge is just another benefit of joining our community of entrepreneurs at Pathway WBC and Pathway Lending.
Here’s who’s eligible:
- Current Pathway WBC member or Pathway Lending clients who are
- Actively selling a product or service, and have
- Availability for date and time of Power Surge (arrive 30 minutes early to set up)
To apply to pitch at Power Surge, please complete this form: