Deadline to submit RFP to become a Pathway WBC facilitator is Friday, January 19
Pathway WBC is currently accepting proposals from consultants to serve as third party service providers in the roles of instructors, facilitators, counselors and coordinators in support of Pathway Lending and Pathway WBC for activities held between February and December of 2018.
Educational Activities will vary in topic, length, time of day, and location. One-on-one consulting or mentoring may also be required to support classroom education. Consultants are encouraged to incorporate supplemental material and content derived from personal experience, lessons or examples from previous small business clients. Final content and presentation details must be approved by and coordinated with a Project Manager from Pathway. Click here to download the PDF of our RFP for facilitators.
How to apply:
To apply, please complete Attachment A to indicate your pricing quote and which of the six “Education Activities” you’d like to be considered for as part of your proposal.
You will also need to create a proposal with the following content. All proposals are to include the following and not to exceed 4 pages in length:
- Name and Address: Contact information for the respondent.
- Experience: A detailed resume to include years of experience in the area of focus.
- References: 2-3 recent customers/clients which may be contacted by Pathway.
- Proposal: Brief proposal on program delivery and any value adds which might be offered.
- Limitations: If not available to provide training on specific days, times or weekends, please indicate.
- Example of Materials: Examples of course material or supplemental documents may be submitted as an attachment and not counted toward the 4 page limit.
- Pricing: Provide a pricing proposal with firm fixed pricing (reference Attachment A for an overview of educational activities and complete with your requested compensation).
Deadline to apply:
Proposals should be submitted electronically to Aja Nowlin at Aja.Nowlin@Pathwaylending.org no later than 3:00pm CST on Friday, January 19, 2018.