Do you know a woman entrepreneur who could benefit from the Tory Burch Foundation?
Applications are open for the third year of the Tory Burch Foundation’s flagship Fellows Program! The Tory Burch Foundation Fellows Program is designed to provide female entrepreneurs the community of support they need to connect, learn, and grow their business.
The deadline to apply is Thursday, November 9, so start gathering your application materials now!
Women entrepreneurs in the United States are invited to apply online for one of ten fellowship positions.
Tory Burch Fellows will receive:
- A one-year fellowship,
- A trip to Tory Burch’s headquarters in NYC for a three-day workshop,
- A $10,000 education grant.
Tory Burch Fellows program eligibility:
- A woman entrepreneur who owns a majority stake in a qualifying business and manages it on a day-to-day basis
- 21 years or older as of application due date
- Proficient in English
- A legal resident of the United States
- For-profit, from any industry
- Early stage (one to five years of operations)
- Generating revenues (minimum of $25,000 and maximum of $500,000 annually)
- Formed under United States law and operating in the United States
Nonprofit organizations, idea stage ventures, and subsidiary businesses are not eligible for this program. For more information including the bios of past and current fellows, visit toryburchfoundation.org/fellows.
Please note: applications must be received by November 9, 2017.