Are you ready to join a Pathway WBC cohort?
Our next two Pathway WBC Cohorts are about to launch, and we have all the details on these great courses below. How do you register for a cohort? Start by taking a Blue Sky workshop. We host Blue Sky sessions twice a month for just $5. This introductory workshop will help us determine where you are with your business and how Pathway WBC can best help you! Click the button below to register for an upcoming Blue Sky Workshop (or keep reading for course descriptions!):
Discover 1 Cohort
We’re rolling out our entry level cohort this month – Discover 1! This seven-week cohort is perfect for anyone who has an idea for a business or a hobby you think you can turn into a business, but you aren’t sure where to start.
Here is an overview of the Discover 1 curriculum (you can get a full class description in our events calendar):
- Monday, March 27 – Session 1: Kickoff party at Hip Hues and Introduction to Lean Canvas
- Monday, April 3 – Session 2: Financial Literacy for Your Business
- Monday, April 10 – Session 3: Solving a Problem & Understanding Customers Segments
- Monday, April 17 – Session 4: What is Your Unique Value Proposition?
- Monday, April 24 – Session 5: Distribution Channels and Revenue Streams
- Monday, May 1 – Session 6: Metrics, Milestones & Your Competitive Advantage
- Monday, May 8 – Session 7: The Big Pitch & Graduation
The Discover Cohort take members through creating a Lean Canvas for your business or business idea, as well as how to conduct market research. While we will do a lot of work in class, there will be assignments and readings each week.
Discover 1 will be held on Monday nights from 6pm-8pm at Pathway WBC. Membership is limited to the first 15 members, so be sure to enroll in Blue Sky to get started. Discover 2 will be held on Tuesday nights starting June 13.
Embark 2 Cohort
Our first cohort, Embark 1, will be graduating this month, so it is time for our next Embark Cohort (Embark 2)! The Embark Cohort is perfect for entrepreneurs and small business owners who have started selling their product or service, but need more structure and tools like a business plan, financial projections, and a polished pitch.
Embark 2 will be held on Thursday nights from 6pm-8pm at Pathway WBC starting Thursday, April 6. Here is a quick look at the Embark Cohort Curriculum (find class dates and descriptions in our events calendar):
- Thursday, April 6 – Session 1: Overview
- Thursday, April 13 – Session 2: Opportunity
- Thursday, April 20 – Session 3: Execution
- Thursday, April 27 – Session 4: Forecast
- Thursday, May 4 – Session 5: Performance
- Thursday, May 11 – Session 6: Pitch Prep
- Thursday, May 18 – Session 7: The Pitch
We ask all our entrepreneurs to come to a Blue Sky workshop as their first step to joining Pathway WBC. At Blue Sky, we work together and do a little more digging on your business or business idea to find the right Pathway Cohort for you.
Click here to find more information about Pathway WBC Membership and our Cohort Levels.
Ready to join?