Pathway launches 2 chapters of Guide Cohort with recruitment events
Pathway WBC is thrilled to announce the launch of our Guide Cohort, our membership level for established entrepreneurs and successful business owners.
The Guide Cohort is a twelve-month commitment and features nationally-recognized Women’s Advantage programming, developed by Mary Cantando.
To meet the growing number of female entrepreneurs in the Nashville area, Pathway WBC will have a Nashville Chapter and a Cool Springs Chapter of our Guide Cohort.
We are hosting two recruitment events for our 2017 Guide Cohort:
Tuesday, March 28 from 1:30pm-3:30pm
Pathway WBC at 201 Venture Circle, Nashville
Wednesday, March 29 from 11:30am-1:30pm
Regions Bank at 500 Cool Springs Blvd in Franklin
The Guide Cohort features Woman’s Advantage® programming, a radical new opportunity for women who own small businesses to receive the mentoring and support they need to achieve their goals. Whether you want to reach the $1MM mark, double your revenue—or whatever you dream for your business—our Guide cohort can get you there.
The Women’s Advantage® founder, Mary Cantando, will be speaking at both events. Attend our recruitment session for a preview of her “Proven process for growing your business by referrals.”
Who should attend these Guide Recruitment sessions?
Established business owners who:
- Are serious about moving your business to the next level and want a proven process to get there
- Need guidance to make the best use of their resources and insights and ideas on current challenges or opportunities they are dealing with in the business
- Need clarity about what is important in your business in the midst of competing priorities
- Need accountability to execute (or eliminate) the right thing in your business now
Read testimonials from current Guide Cohort members right here.
The fine print for the Guide Cohort:
- Each Guide Cohort will be limited to a maximum of 14 local women business owners, and due to the confidential nature of the meetings, no direct competitors will be allowed in the same cohort.
- Applications will be numbered as they are received, and direct competitors will be given consideration according to their placement in the queue.
- This cohort will officially start later this spring with meeting details to be determined. The Nashville chapter will meet one Tuesday night a month at Pathway WBC, and the Cool Springs chapter will meet over lunch once a month at Regions Bank at 500 Cool Springs Blvd in Franklin.
More about The Women’s Advantage®
Women who have attended this seminar report that this new approach to growing their businesses is an eye opener, and that this session has provided breakthrough results for their businesses.
Listen to what Mikki Paradis, Owner & CEO of PDI Drywall had to say about it: “I attended this Woman’s Advantage® seminar and followed the process exactly as it was presented. Within two weeks, I had a new $400,000 customer that I would not have otherwise had. It seems almost impossible, but it just worked that well.”
If you are a female entrepreneur or know a woman in the Nashville area who would benefit from this program, please share the links to these recruitment events!