SBA to host free conference for women-owned small businesses interested in federal contracting
Great news for all our female entrepreneurs interested in doing work with the federal government! WIPP, American Express OPEN and the SBA are hosting their annual “ChallengeHER: Opportunities for Women in Federal Contracting” conference on Wednesday, August 2! The event is free but seating is limited, so registration is required.
ChallengeHER events give women-owned small businesses the information and tools needed to succeed in the world of federal contracting.
Conference Topics Include:
- Successfully Navigate Federal Contracting
- Leveraging your Woman-Owned Small Business Certification
- Techniques for Proposal Writing
- The Importance of ‘Sources Sought’
- Understanding GWAC and IDIQ
- Advocacy Budget Continuing Resolution –and what it means to federal contractors
- Panel of Federal Buyers
- Plus Match Making with Primes and Agencies!
Date: Wednesday, August 2, 2017
Location: Sunny West Conference Center
Howard Office Building
700 2ndAve South
Nashville, TN 37210
Click here to download the 2017 ChallengeHER Conference flyer.
Click here to register directly for ChallengeHER 2017 on Wednesday, August 2.
Be sure to stop by the Pathway WBC table while you’re there!