SBA hosts FREE three-day virtual conference to celebrate National Small Business Week!
National Small Business Week is April 29th to May 5th, and the Small Business Administration is hosting a Virtual Conference for entrepreneurs and small business owners. This free, 3-day virtual conference will take place Tuesday, May 1 through Thursday, May 3. This virtual conference is a convenient way for small business owners to get expert advice and all the benefits of a conference, without the hassle and expense of traveling!
A full schedule of events will be emailed to registrants, but here’s a quick preview of some of the Virtual Conference webinars:
- Get New and Repeat Business on Autopilot with Email Marketing
- Creating and Sustaining a Strong Social Presence
- Hug Your Haters: How to Embrace Complaints and Keep Your Customers
- Pop & Play: How Opening a Pop-Up Shop Can Help Launch Your Retail Brand
- Managing Your Finances in the Cloud
Webinars will be offered from 11:30am until 5:30pm CST each afternoon for three days. This conference is open to the public, so be sure to register today.
How to register for the Virtual Conference:
Click here for more information about the 2018 National Small Business Week Virtual Conference, including the link to register for free!