Thank you for volunteering your time and talents to help entrepreneurs!
Ignite 360 mentors are Nashville area professionals from various backgrounds including but not limited to finance, business management, legal, marketing and sales, human resources who are selected based on the unique needs of the mentee.
Ignite 360 mentors will go through a vetting process, and must agree to:
- Commit to and attend one one-hour meeting each month as scheduled.
- Commit to and attend mentor training.
- Follow the guidelines and the proven processes covered in the mentor training.
- Provide feedback and/or assistance as needed between monthly meetings and provide feedback at the end of the program: observations on mentee development, business development and feedback on the overall process.
- Contribute to the group in a respectful, positive manner to support a nurturing environment for growth.
- Maintain complete confidentiality with all proprietary, financial and personal information shared within the meetings.
How Becoming a Mentor Works:
The vetting and training process for Ignite 360 Mentors takes between 6 and 8 weeks.
Step 1: Complete the Ignite 360 Mentor Application below. Applications are reviewed by Pathway WBC staff who will contact you to set up a consultation and discuss next steps.
Step 2: Potential Ignite 360 Mentees fill out a “Planning for Growth” assessment during their application process. As those forms are received, we’ll let you know when we have a potential mentee whose needs match your skill set.
Step 3: Once an applicant is approved to become an Ignite 360 mentee, Pathway WBC staff will begin the pairing and scheduling process with the team of mentors.
Step 4: Once the mentor team is assembled, a monthly meeting schedule will be set and the program begins.
Sound good? Fill out the application below and we will add you to our list of Pathway WBC mentors!